Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thankful For Will

I've been thinking alot about things in my life that I am thankful to God for. I've decided to share them with you, my friends and family, in a little mini series leading up to Thanksgiving in hopes that it will spark you to think about the specific ways God has blessed you.




Please enjoy his latest writings.



On Tuesday I playd the airhocy game. It was fun. I scrd a pont. in Dad scrd a pont.
(On Tuesday I played the air hockey game. It was fun. I scored a point and Dad scored a point.)


I like to Garden my flowrs. It was fun. Because I got those flowrs at Lowse. I love Giting those flowrs in gardening those flowers at home.
(I like to garden my flowers. It was fun. Because I got those flowers at Lowe's. I love getting those flowers and gardening those flowers at home.)


On Sunday I go to Commity Chrch. because It was fun going to commity chrch.
(On Sunday I go to Community Church because it was fun going to Community Church.)



I play the coucomeer You push the green bun It aaways makes music when the music starts you can run in my house because I love my coucomeer.
(I play the cucumber. You push the green button. It always makes music. When the music starts you can run in my house because I love my cucumber.)


7 comments:

mommaof3 said...

I love love love early writing!!!!! Precious, Christine!

Angela said...

LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing Christine!

Rachel said...

I love hearing these wonderful Will updates and how the Lord has answered so many of your prayers! Those stories are precious.

Anonymous said...

Those are fabulous thoughts, writings and drawings!! How Great is our God.
Anne

The Nuckols said...

What precious words! He is so smart. Wish I could have been there to hear you speak at MOPS and to know all God has taught you through this. You are a blessed momma. Thanks for sharing about Will's victories.

marylyn said...

"On Sunday I go to Commity Chrch. because It was fun going to commity chrch."
bawling my eyes out.
i love you a lot...and will a whole lot.

Jennifer Doss said...

Wow! It's amazing to see what Will can do now. He has learned so much and is such a smart boy. He is so special and I really enjoyed the privilege to work with him. I'm so happy to see he's continuing to progress so well.